Chattel House Books in Barbados is one of the regional/Caribbean bookstores that carries my books – Musical Youth and Dancing Nude in the Moonlight (the 10th anniversary edition), The Boy from Willow Bend, and Oh Gad!
In a recent mail, they announced that they’ll be relocating (from Sky Mall) and during the transition plan a number of pop ups, at which they have assured me my books will be for sale. So, I just thought I’d share the pop-up locations:
1. The Caribbean Tourism Organisation (CTO) Business Meetings & State of the Industry Conference (SOTIC)- Tues, Sept 13- Fri, Sept 16
2. Cubana Book Exhibition/ Sale- Mon, Oct 3- Sat, Oct 8
3. Cynthia Wilson’s Book Launch (by Invitation only)- Thurs, Oct 6- 6-8 p.m.
4. The BLP’s St. James North Branch’s Tea Party at #10 Waterhall Terrace #2, St. James- Sat, Nov 5- 3-6 p.m.
5. Victor Richards’ Book Launch- Sat, Nov 26- 6-8 p.m.
p.s. Chattel House will still be filling customer orders through their Barbados Community College location and their Belle Location.